Ask for more information
Reserve my watch
Swiss Alp Watch
- Reference: 5324-1203
- Limited edition: 20
Taking design cues from the modern era, the Swiss Alp Watch represents the traditional, mechanical interpretation of the smart watch. Limited to just 20 pieces, this Swiss Alp Watch boasts an entirely in-house developed and produced HMC 324 hand-wound movement which unlike other “smart watches”, does not need to be plugged in to recharge. Winding the crown on the side of the steel with black DLC treated rectangular case will keep the time going for more than four days.
Dive into the technical specifications Limited edition: 20
- Dimensions: 44.0 x 38.2 mm/height: 10.3 mm
- Case Material: Steel case with black DLC treatment
- Case Back: See through sapphire
- Hours and minutes
- Hand-wound HMC 324 calibre
- Frequency: 18,000 vib/h
- Power reserve: minimum 4 days
- Power reserve indicator
- Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann® Hairspring
- Dial colour: Black Concept Dial
- Black Alligator Strap
- Steel pin buckle with black DLC coating, engraved with the Moser logo
The H. Moser & Cie. Touch
Each certified pre-owned watch has been individually selected and serviced by the watchmakers at the H. Moser & Cie. manufacture. After going through rigorous testing to ensure that the watch runs perfectly, the case is entirely refinished by hand.
A new strap, box and papers accompany the newly serviced timepiece, which is backed by a 2-year warranty.