Pioneer Centre Seconds
- Reference: 3200-1200
Daring yet contemporary, the Pioneer is the most adventurous of the H. Moser & Cie. collections. Built to last, the case is water resistant to 120 metres and is readable just about everywhere thanks to the incorporation of Superluminova®. The first model of this collection was the 3200-1200 with a Midnight Blue fumé dial. Sporting a sturdy steel case and an in-house automatic movement, this timepiece is ready for any adventure life may throw at you.
Dive into the technical specifications
- Diameter: 42.8 mm/height: 11.3 mm
- Case Material: Steel
- Case Back: See through sapphire
- Hours and minutes
- Centre seconds
- Self-winding HMC 200 calibre
- Frequency: 21,600 vib/h
- Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
- Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann Hairspring®
- Hacking seconds
- Water resistant to 120 metres
- Dial colour: Midnight Blue fumé
- Superluminova® elements on dial and hands
- Black rubber strap
- Steel pin buckle, with an engraved Moser logo
The H. Moser & Cie. Touch
Each certified pre-owned watch has been individually selected and serviced by the watchmakers at the H. Moser & Cie. manufacture. After going through rigorous testing to ensure that the watch runs perfectly, the case is entirely refinished by hand.
A new strap, box and papers accompany the newly serviced timepiece, which is backed by a 2-year warranty.