Endeavour Small Seconds
- Reference: 1321-0100
The purest of the H. Moser & Cie. collections, the Endeavour perfectly balances form, colour and lines while remaining true to traditional watchmaking. Housed in a rose gold case, the Argenté dial of the Endeavour Small Seconds shines in the sunlight. With an in-house HMC 321 calibre beating at 18,000 vibrations per hour, this model is sure to run for days on end.
Dive into the technical specifications
- Diameter: 38.8 mm/height: 9.3 mm
- Case Material: Solid 18-carat rose gold
- Case Back: See through sapphire
- Hours and minutes
- Small seconds
- Hand-wound HMC 321 calibre
- Frequency: 18,000 vib/h
- Power reserve: minimum 3 days
- Interchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann Hairspring® with stabilized Breguet overcoil
- Power reserve indicator
- Hacking seconds
- Dial colour: Argenté
- Off-centre seconds hand
- Hand-stitched brown alligator strap
- Solid gold pin buckle, with an engraved Moser logo
The H. Moser & Cie. Touch
Each certified pre-owned watch has been individually selected and serviced by the watchmakers at the H. Moser & Cie. manufacture. After going through rigorous testing to ensure that the watch runs perfectly, the case is entirely refinished by hand.
A new strap, box and papers accompany the newly serviced timepiece, which is backed by a 2-year warranty.