Endeavour Centre Seconds Concept
- Reference: 1343-0207
The purest of the H. Moser & Cie. collections, the Endeavour perfectly balances form, colour and lines while remaining true to traditional watchmaking. Presenting time with a Midnight Blue fumé dial and three hands, the 1343-0207 brings watchmaking back to the essentials - no need for a logo, text or indices. Limited to just 10 pieces, the Endeavour Centre Seconds Concept is just about as rare as time itself.
Learn more about our sales conditions
Dive into the technical specifications
- Diameter: 40.8 mm/height: 10.9 mm
- Case Material: Solid 18-carat white gold
- Case Back: See through sapphire
- Hours and minutes
- Centre seconds
- Hand-wound HMC 343 calibre
- Frequency: 18,000 vib/h
- Power reserve: minimum 7 days
- nterchangeable Moser escapement
- Original Straumann Hairspring® with stabilized Breguet overcoil
- Double barrel
- Dial colour: Midnight Blue fumé
- Concept style – no indices, no logo
- Hand-stitched black alligator strap
- Solid gold pin buckle, with an engraved Moser logo
The H. Moser & Cie. Touch
Each certified pre-owned watch has been individually selected and serviced by the watchmakers at the H. Moser & Cie. manufacture. After going through rigorous testing to ensure that the watch runs perfectly, the case is entirely refinished by hand.
A new strap, box and papers accompany the newly serviced timepiece, which is backed by a 2-year warranty.