The Swiss Alp Watch has a modern design and a 100% mechanical heart. Its rectangular case with soft, rounded corners is topped by a crystal with curved edges. The classic dial reveals a deep, mysterious lustre in midnight-blue fumé. Mixing genres, H. Moser & Cie. has created an on-trend classic.
The Swiss Alp Watch does not allow you to make calls, tweet or consult your diary. However, it continues to claim its place as an instrument for measuring time rather than consuming it. It redistributes priorities: taking time for oneself and one’s loved ones, with no filter, interface or embellishment.
– Dimensions: 38.2 x 44 mm – Height: 10.3 mm
– Hand-wound HMC 324 calibre
– Minimum 4-day power reserve
– 18,000 Vib/h
– Hacking seconds
– Straumann© hairspring
– Interchangeable H. Moser & Cie. escapement
– Hours and minutes
– Small second
– Power reserve indicator on movement side
– Black alligator leather