The Pioneer Centre Seconds is not only water-resistant up to 120 metres, and easy to read in the dark thanks to the Superluminova® elements on the hands and dial, it also has a highly efficient automatic movement.
Thanks to the automatic bi-directional pawl winding system, the watch is wound more quickly and has a minimum power reserve of 3 days. This ingenious mechanism sets the bar very high for an elegant sports watch.
– Diameter: 42.8 mm – Height without sapphire crystal: 10.6 mm
– HMC 200 automatic calibre
– Frequency: 21,600 Vib/h
– Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
– Power reserve: minimum 3 days
– Hacking seconds
– Original Straumann Hairspring® with flat overcoil
– Finish with Moser stripes
– Hours and minutes Central seconds
– Black rubber
– 5N red gold pin buckle, engraved with the H. Moser & Cie. logo