In the Endeavour Tourbillon, H. Moser & Cie. has extracted the essence of this complex mechanism while offering a very technical reworking with an interchangeable modular tourbillon, equipped with a double hairspring.
Through a minimalist approach which pairs the tourbillon with the refined simplicity of the Concept version of its fumé dials, without logo or indices, and through its traditional models, H. Moser & Cie. invites complete immersion into a world of elegance where traditional 100% Swiss watchmaking can be discovered. Resolutely contemporary and utterly seductive.
Limited edition of 50 pieces
– Diameter: 42 mm – Height: 11.6 mm
– HMC 804 automatic Manufacture calibre
– Fréquence : 21,600 vibrations/hour
– Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
– Power reserve: minimum of 3 days
– Original double hairspring
– Modular one-minute flying tourbillon at 6 o’clock with skeletonised bridges
– Hours and minutes
– One-minute flying tourbillon with skeletonised bridges
– Hand-stitched beige kudu leather
– 18-carat solid white gold pin buckle engraved with the Moser logo