In the Endeavour Tourbillon, H. Moser & Cie. has extracted the essence of this complex mechanism while offering a very technical reworking with an interchangeable modular tourbillon, equipped with a double hairspring.
Through a minimalist approach which pairs the tourbillon with the refined simplicity of the Concept version of its fumé dials, without logo or indices, and through its traditional models, H. Moser & Cie. invites complete immersion into a world of elegance where traditional 100% Swiss watchmaking can be discovered. Resolutely contemporary and utterly seductive.
– Diameter: 42 mm – Height: 11.6 mm
– Self-winding HMC 804 calibre
– Minimum 3-day power reserve
– 21,600 Vib/h
– Double hairspring
– Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
– Interchangeable tourbillon module
– Hours and minutes
– One-minute flying tourbillon with skeletonised bridges
– Black alligator leather