Our perpetual calendar is the ultimate in terms of simplicity and ingenuity.
A short arrow-shaped hand uses the hour indices to indicate the month. Thanks to the Flash Calendar system, the date change happens instantaneously at midnight. The time can be adjusted forwards or backwards at any moment without any risk to the movement.
This combination of exceptional solutions led the Endeavour Perpetual Calendar to be recognised at the Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix in 2006, in the complicated watches category.
Limited edition of 50 pieces
– Diameter: 42 mm – Height: 11.9 mm
– Hand-wound HMC 800 calibre
– Minimum 7-day power reserve
– 18,000 Vib/h
– Stop seconds
– Double barrel
– Straumann© hairspring
– Interchangeable H. Moser & Cie. escapement
– Hours and minutes, small second
– Perpetual calendar with date and month
– Big date display
– Month indicator via central hand
– Power reserve indicator
– Leap year cycle indicator on movement side
– Double Pull Crown mechanism
-Beige kudu leather