Thank you for visiting and using our website and our e-boutique, as well as our social media pages (“Sites”).
MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG respects your right to privacy in the online world when you use our Sites and when you visit our Pioneer Chronicles. This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, via offline programs or events.
Scope of this privacy notice and your consent.
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and we will communicate to you any substantial changes.
What personal data we collect about you
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviours or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information such as gender, name, full address and email, telephone number or demographic information;
- Information related to your orders and purchases placed on our e-shop, via our Concierge Services or through our authorized retailers;
- Information about your watch, such as serial number, date and place of purchase;
- Payment information, such as credit cards, and billing addresses;
- Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us;
- Your profiles on social networks;
- Your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
Why do we collect personal data and use it
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to fulfil your orders and purchases on a contractual basis, including after sales service;
- to respond to your queries or share them with our partners so that they respond to you in your language or in relation to your country of residence;
- to contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
- to combine with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
- for security and maintenance of our Sites; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
With whom do we share personal data
We may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- our partners, official retailers and our after-sales service centre.
- our service providers (e.g: our payment provider Concardis), logistic providers (e.g: the selected shipping companies) and marketing agencies.
- authorities if so requested by law.
The MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG Sites may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party websites after you leave our MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG Sites, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG Sites. See more information in our Cookie Notice.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws.
How do we store, secure and retain data
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
How you may access your personal data and seek its correction
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
You may opt-out at any time from marketing communications by following the ‘opt-out’ options provided or by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also limit the use of tracking technologies (such as cookies for which you can set your browser to warn you before accepting them, or you can simply set it to refuse them).
How to contact us
MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG, registered in Switzerland under number CHE114.016.278 acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG 2020
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that is collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary Cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
Performance cookies are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functionality cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
We use a cookie preference center to customize your cookies settings
You can customize the cookies you agree to activate by clicking on the cookie settings tab provided by our cookie preference center.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.
MOSER SCHAFFHAUSEN AG 2020